Transcript Requests

To request a transcript, please look at the information below:

FHHS Current Seniors

Seniors can request to send transcripts to colleges from SCOIR is a website designed to help streamline the application process. Follow the simple instructions to request a transcript today!

  1. Only send transcripts after you have submitted your application.

  2. If you are applying through the Common Application or if the college uses SENDedu, you will not need to use SCOIR to send transcripts.

  3. For all other college transcripts, follow the instructions below to send them through SCOIR

    • Log in to

    • Click ‘My Colleges’ on the top of the page

    • Click add college to the far right under the Applied column

    • Search your college or university by name

    • Click on the college name to submit a transcript request

    • Click the type of admissions you wish to apply (example: regular decision)

    • Click the method you applied (example: college website)

    • Click the save button

    • Repeat for each college

    • SCOIR sends the guidance office an email notification to send the transcripts to the college

*Note: you do not need your application/common ID or indicate your major to submit request. You can leave the application ID blank and the major as undecided. 

Click here to watch a demonstration on SCOIR or download the instructions here

Past Graduates

Please click here to request an official or unofficial transcript

For questions contact Angie Deal in the Guidance Office.

Sending Transcript for Scholarships

Ask your school counselor!

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.